Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Breaking Bottles

I'm doing much better. I took a few days off from the Wii Fit and my fatigue has gone down substantially. I also think I'm on the verge of a cold and I'd rather just nip it in the bud now. Nothing major (I know, the flu is going around), just a little stuffy nose and some congestion. And I'd like to keep it that way!

Not too much else going on. I went grocery shopping today & when I was unloading the bags from my car, one of the bags broke & 4 glass bottles proceeded to smash in my garage. Awesome. Now it smells like fruit punch and I'm 4 bottles down. Awesome. I swept up most of the glass and its all good now. Just annoying. Alright, off to potentially take a bath then go to bed!!! Its almost the weekend, yay!


No comments: