Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Boys!

So today is Rufus' 1st birthday, and the anniversary of when we got Scout. All we know about Scout is that he was born in 2005 (we got him from a Lab rescue), so I have declared it his birthday today as well! So he's 4! Craaazy. I went a little crazy at Petsmart & bought them a couple of presents. They're enjoying them thoroughly though, so its worth it! Opening presents:

I "wrapped" them in paper bags. Scout was excited

Trying to share their new rope

This picture makes me laugh. Rufus trying to eat his new bone

Scout likes his new toy!

I even got him to fetch (he's been hesitant since Rufus realllly likes to fetch)!

Blast from the past pictures:
The night we got Scout: February 15, 2008
He was under anesthetic and pretty pathetic, if you couldn't tell


First Family Photo


Skinny boy!


Cute little puppy Rufus...little did we know he would become "the Destroyer"!!!


Awww, so cute!


I can't believe he was ever that tiny!


One of my favorite pictures of the two. If you look closely, Rufus is biting Scout's arm, ha ha!


I can't believe our boys are getting so big! Wow, time has flown!

3 comments:

corkyshell said...

Oh Happy Birthday Rufus and Scout!

And I see the red kong ball in the picture and my girls LOVE that thing!

Katie said...

Aw! Happy Birthday Boys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The last pic is so precious!!