I also got a card from my nephew, Danny:
Too cute!It says "dear aunt coco, happy valentines day! I love you xoxo danny P.S. I made my own glue from flour, water & salt" Its currently up on my fridge, ha ha.
I talked to Nick yesterday during my lunch and he was antsy, so I let him open all of his presents. He was pretty excited and really liked how I "decorated" the boxes, ha ha. I wasn't sure if I'd get to talk to him today because he said he had a long day and early morning. Also, he was thinking the phones would probably be crowded since it was Valentines Day. Luckily, I got a call from him this afternoon and got to open alll of my presents (some were originally supposed to be for my birthday too, but he is buying me more stuff for that apparently). I got 3 Pilates DVDs (he knows I'm trying to get in shape while he's gone), some cute/silly knee socks, a fuzzy new purple bathrobe, and a book called 7 Things He'll Never Tell You...But You Need to Know, which looks thoroughly entertaining. And he kept taunting me telling me there was something else on the way. Pretty soon, my doorbell rang, and I receieved these:
Soooo pretty!I had a huuuge smile on my face and then surprised myself when I started crying a little. He's so sweet! I got a really sweet card too that said "Court, I can't really express how much I love you. I hope these bring you a smile and remind you that although I'm not home, I'm still there with you. Love Always, Nick" Awwwww! I wasn't really expecting today to be anything special, but it really turned out to be a great day.


3 comments:
Gorgeous flowers!!! How sweet of him. I definitely cried in front of the delivery guy when Zach sent flowers for my birthday a few days after he deployed. It just really got me!!!
And you totally reminded me today of how much I miss grade school parties. Oh my gosh the sugar overload!!! Ha!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Red roses always hit the spot!
AW beautiful! And what a sweet card! Glad you're day turned out better than expected!
Post a Comment