Anyway, I'm glad I (hopefully) figured out the problem because I was dragging all week at work. It made the week waaaay too long. And then at night, I would pass out and then wake up like every 2 hours and have a hard time falling back asleep. So, hopefully this works.
I got to talk to Nick today on the phone and open my birthday presents!!! I sure know how to drag out my birthday, ha ha. He got me some awesome, fun stuff. I got: Die Hard 3 (woo!), a shirt & pet bandana from where I went to college (because apparently the dogs and I are full of Army spirit & LMU needs some love too), a mini-herb garden and some more funny books. I was especially amused by "The Best Baby Name Book (in the whole wide world)". Funny boy. That one definitely made me laugh! Obviously we will be having kids at some point, but definitely not any time in the near future. I was just skimming through it and happened to find Rufus in there. I found it hilarious that apparently it Latin for "red-haired". Apparently Nick made a good name choice for our little destroyer.
So glad its the weekend!!!
4 comments:
Yeah, sudafed does a number on me. I can't take it at all, because not only does it keep me from falling asleep, it makes my heart race. I hope cutting that back works for you!
Allergies are super rough! Zyrtec works well for me. I also need allergy shots, but while TTC my Dr says it's a no-go for now. Oh well! Happy (late) Birthday!
im like you - my birthday is the entire month of october :)
Allergies here in TX suck. It's the mesquite trees for me. I had the allergy testing and I'm SURE that's what it is. When we went home to MO I wasn't having problems and when we headed back this way things started dripping again. Ick. See you tomorrow night at 6:45. :)
Post a Comment