I'm happy to say, we are starting a monthly coffee group! I'm actually co-hosting the next one! I was worried about everyone coming to my house and the dogs getting all excited (I really need to train them not to jump), so we're going to do it at the other co-host's house. I think we're going to do a St. Patty's theme. Anyway, it was totally good and it was nice to get out of the house and socialize and meet some lovely new ladies. And I'm excited to do it again next month!
Although, hopefully it'll end sooner in the night. I got home at 12:30am last night and was up for church around 7:15. Eek! I was so tired in church I had to keep my eyes open during prayer so I wouldn't fall asleep. I think I took about an hour-long nap when I got home to make up for it. Party animals! There are a couple of pictures on Facebook, but if anybody wants to see them, I'll post them on here. Oh, and same goes with my new haircut.
No comments:
Post a Comment