Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired

For some reason, recently I haven't been sleeping that soundly. Its starting to drive me crazy. It used to be that I couldn't stay awake past like 9pm, but lately its been a stretch to get to sleep by 10:30. I'm not like super exhausted, but my patience is definitely not as strong and I've been dragging a little at work. I'm trying to work out more though, hoping that will make a difference.

Not too much else going on. Work has been pretty typical, except now I only have 30 minutes of lunch duty instead of 1 1/2 hours! Definitely a big change. There was a 1st grader that needed services, so now I'm helping him for an hour a day. Needless to say, lunch goes by quickly! I do miss my 5th graders a lot, but I don't have to do the "10 second hugs" with 4th grade at lunch, so thats good. Their clingyness is starting to drive me a little crazy.

Should be a pretty busy/fun rest of the week. I got invited to a candle party, and also potentially a party at a local store. And I'm planning on starting to go to a Bible Study tomorrow through my church. But busy is good, I guess!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh i love those candle party things!

Hope you sleep better!