Last night, we had a ton of fun cooking his dad's Baked Ziti for dinner. I think we had all 4 burners on the stove going at one point as well as the Cuisinart. And it turned out delicious! Today, we took the dogs to the park and walked/ran them. Then we took down all the Christmas decorations, put away all of our stuff from vacation (we came home with an extra box of my stuff from my old room at my parent's), and attacked our extremely messy office. Oh, and we looked at our budget, which was really useful. Exciting, huh?! I swear, we did do some fun stuff too. It was a really productive and fun weekend though. One I wouldn't trade for anything.
But alas, it's back to normal again tomorrow. We really were spoiled. Nick's back to work tomorrow & I'm off to Rachel's classroom and the million other errands I really should run. But it's all good because we got this month together.
1 comment:
THANK YOU for coming. I was dreading today without an aide after a four-day-weekend. :) You rock. I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes to have you here. We get SO much done and it saves me meltdowns. :) Ha ha. You rock! I totally owe you!
Post a Comment