Friday, January 29, 2010

Work?

So for some reason (hey, I'm not complaining), Nick's brigade has a whoooolllleeee bunch of time off in the next 2 months! There are 2 normal weekends, 5 4-day weekends, and one 3-day weekend (this weekend). I'm wondering when he's actually going to be working! A lot of these 4-day weekends are back to back, so some weeks, he'll only be working 3 days. Love it! So, if I'm not around for awhile, you know why. We have a few things planned, like camping, a concert in Dallas, a brigade ball and potentially a little trip with my parents for my birthday. But, for the most part, we'll probably just be hanging out with the boys at home. Sounds good to me! Oh, and yay again for me not working!

2 comments:

Expat Girl said...

YAY!! I hope you guys enjoy the time off together, this is my reasoning behind not getting a job haha, when my husband comes home he is going to have block leave and then an easy work schedule and I want to be there for every second!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! That's awesome about all the time off!