Well, we survived our first day back to real life. I must say though, we are both completely exhausted. Of course, the dogs were hyper in response. Thanks boys!
We definitely started getting ready for bed at 8:30pm tonight. We were both just really busy all day and probably should've gone to bed earlier last night. Thank goodness this is a short week! We'll be alright after a good, long night of sleep tonight.
So one if my "goals" this year (I guess you could call it a New Years resolution) is to memorize Bible verses. One of my favorite verses from high school, and one that was recited at our wedding was Isaiah 40:28-31. Although I definitely need to rememorize the chapter and verse number. I think it's pretty applicable for today though:
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall be faint and weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but he who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not be faint.
English Standard Version
And with that, I bid you goodnight. To another busy, yet hopefully not exhausting day tomorrow, God willing.
- Posted from Court's iPhone
021-030/365 with a grateful heart.2026
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment