It's going to be rough having to get back to "normal life" after so much time off. Thankfully, Nick doesn't start back to work until Tuesday. So we have a little time to get organized and transition back to that. The boys were excellent on the drive back, and are enjoying reclaiming the backyard and the neighborhood.
Yesterday, we started attempting to get back in shape after the holidays and played a bunch of fitness Wii games. Soooo fun! My new favorite workout game is EA Sports Active. It kicked my butt a little bit and I'm a bit sore this morning, but it was fun and I think it'll be something I'll stick with. They have a sweet 30 day workout that I'm going to try to do, although maybe not necessarily sequentially since I want to go back to Yoga and stuff.
But ya, things are good and it's good to be back home again, and do things like go to our church. Not too much to report otherwise. I'll try to put pictures from Yosemite up this week when Nick's at work. They're really pretty!
1 comment:
Glad you made it back!!! I love working out with the wii games!
Post a Comment