So Nick went out hunting with his dad today. Literally 2 hours after he left (bright and early, of course) Scout threw up in his crate. I cleaned it up and went back to sleep, put him back in his crate and we were good. Well, then I took them out to go potty this morning and Scout came running over with something stuck to his nose and something crunching in his mouth. It took me a second to realize they were feathers on his nose and that there were more sticking out of his mouth. As soon as I tried to make him drop the dead bird he was eating, he swallowed it whole.
I have a feeling today is going to be one of those days...and, of course, it had to be the one day Nick is gone all day. Thanks boys (it's just a matter of time before Rufus gets "Rufusy")!
- Posted from Court's iPhone
021-030/365 with a grateful heart.2026
3 days ago
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope everything turns out ok!
Post a Comment