The biggest change is that I don't even turn on my computer until all of my morning routine is done. I do have my iPhone, so it's not like I'm completely without technology, but I feel like I'm wasting way less time.
Today, I even got a little bit bored, which hasn't happened in a long time! I even got to have fun working on my stocking today, which I've been meaning to do for like a week! Part of that might be because Nick isn't home yet from a long day at work, so it just seems like a really long day. I'm not going crazy or anything...yet... but I've definitely felt more busy than bored lately.
Anyway, I'm definitely excited about the fact that I'm more productive and I'm already seeing results from better time management.
3 comments:
Good for you! I think I need a shift like that in my life, so I need to emulate you! I love the computer and the things on it so much... definitely too much! And I need to figure out how to get more done for sure...
I always feel better after a productive day! You are giving me some motivation to be productive today even though I just want to lounge around since I was up at 5:20 this morning.
I love the stockings you are working on! I have made similar ones for me, Dustin, and Grace. I will be getting one for the new baby on Friday! I figured since it took me 6 months to make Grace's and I didn't have a toddler at the time I should at least allow double that time to make the new baby's stocking!!
Life is always easier with the computer off haha. I would do that in school when I really needed to focus because I would just always know the distraction of a turned on computer was more than my supposed-to-be-studying brain could handle.
Post a Comment