Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday again already. Wasn't it just Friday? Anyway, its been kind of a crazy weekend. Yesterday I did some relaxing and even took a nap. I checked a few things off my to-do list, but overall I was pretty lazy. I kind of needed a day like that though. Then, in the evening, I went to a candle party with Rachel. It was really fun & I got a good amount of candles for not toooo much money. Who can refuse candles though?

Then, this morning was church & I was planning on going to Heroes at Home (the group for spouses of deployed soldiers, but then Rachel & her hubby were a little shorthanded with the 1 year olds in the nursery, so I helped out. They were soooo cute! We had 13 of them and it was surprisingly not that crazy. We had a couple of criers, but overall it was pretty fun. Some of them were really snuggly and cute.

Then I ran some errands and ate lunch and did some housework (fun, fun) and soon I'm off to another party for a friend of mine's FRG. Phew! It should be fun though. Its at a local clothing store & we get some good discounts!!!

Oh, and I'm sleeping much better, by the way, thank goodness. I don't think I'd make it through this week if I wasn't. We have TAKS testing (Texas' standardized tests) on Tuesday & possibly some of Wednesday. And I'm covering a Kindergarten class...lets hope this week goes fast. Oh, and yay for it being March! Almost 3 months down with this deployment!!!

No comments: