Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cranky Pants

I'm kind of in a funk today. Its definitely an "I'm over this deployment" day. It was hard going back to work after 3 days off. And, my alarm didn't go off for some reason this morning. Thankfully I have a very annoying dog who likes to bug me until I give him his breakfast in the morning. But, I ended up getting up 20 minutes late...eek. Thankfully I was on time for work (actually getting ready for work doesn't take much time...waking up is a different story), but things like that always kind of mess with me for the whole day.

Oh, and my school didn't have water this morning, which is always fun. They're redoing the streets, and they apparently hit a water pipe. Thankfully it was resolved fairly quickly, but the bathrooms were off limits...not really fun when you have over 700 students and 50 staff members.

So I'm just kind of blah and the weather definitely isn't helping. I don't think I've seen the sun for a few days. Its not really cold, but just gloomy. I'm looking forward to my parents coming to Texas this weekend and taking me to San Antonio!!! I'm definitely ready for a little break from the dogs, although I love them.

I can't believe I'll be turning 23 on Saturday but I've been saying I'm "almost 23" for awhile, so it won't be that hard to get used to saying I'm 23. I feel like a youngin most of the time anyway, ha ha. And I'll get to open more presents, which is always fun! Ok, vent over.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy (early) Birthday!!

Herding Chaos said...

Happy Early Birthday! You young thing! I still can't believe I'm turning 25 in April.

We had a similar no water situation at the high school last year when they hit a pipe with construction and then something else happened where we had no power!