Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Highlights

I forgot a couple more highlights from my parents trip out here:

1- They kept up our family tradition of serving breakfast-in-bed and even brought my brother's gift for me to open first thing (his gift always has to be the first one opened, ha ha).

2- We ate lots of yummy authentic Texan food. We got BBQ (mmmm), went to Cracker Barrel and had Tex-Mex twice. Yummy yummy!

Things are pretty boring otherwise. Still kind of getting back into the groove. This weekend will definitely be spent getting reorganized and decluttered!


3 comments:

R.A.B. said...

Miss you. Coming Saturday? I'm excited to get some fun candles with some fun ladies!

Herding Chaos said...

That is such a cute tradition! I may adopt that for my family when we have kids!

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH How i miss the Cracker Barrel!! That's one place i wish i had eaten at before i moved to Alaska. =( (Biscuits & Gravy and sweet tea mmmmm)