Then, yesterday afternoon, I ended up building the two stools that match my patio table. I should take a picture. I'm so proud of myself. Now I can eat outside...if the weather warms up. Its windy and cold again...oh Texas! I'm considering getting another two stools to finish off the set...we'll see.
Today involved church and I ended up going to lunch with a couple of girls after. It was actually the two ladies I talked about last week. We had a lot of fun and I think we're going to get together more often! I'm so glad I found some friends in that group! I might also start going to a small group with one of the girls sometime soon. She works too, so weeknights don't really work for her, but there is a small group that meets on Sunday nights, so we're thinking of checking it out! We were also going to go rockclimbing, but both of us had adventures in the sun yesterday, so we postponed it to next weekend. I'm just so glad there is another person around my age! I feel so young most of the time.
After lunch, I came home & Nick was online! His finally renewed his internet (it expires every month), so we got to use webcams, which was AWESOME! Seriously, greatest invention ever!!! We had tried Skype a couple of times, but it always dropped the call, so we'd only see each other for like a second. So, we used Yahoo Messenger this time and it was glorious! It froze maybe twice, but then came back really quick. Love it! Its still kind of bittersweet because you still can't reach out and touch each other, but just seeing his face makes such a difference!
Well, I'm off to bed. I can't believe its Monday again tomorrow! We get Friday off though (WOO!), so next week will be a wonderful 3-day weekend!!! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment