So I've been keeping up with my running on Wii Fit, so I thought I might try real running. I leashed up Scout (he loves to run) and started going around the block. I made it about 5 minutes jogging when I started wheezing. I have exercise-induced asthma and it has been pretty dormant lately. Ya, I felt like I was going to die. We made it around the block, with some walking in there, and I had to rest and use my inhaler before doing my Wii Fit exercise. Man, I don't know how you running girls do it! Major props to you! It totally kicked my butt. I was all confident with my fake running and it is nothing the same. Oh well. At least I have my fake running!
The weekend was good otherwise. Fairly uneventful, other than Rufus deciding to randomly pee on one of our ottomans one night. He's been potty trained for over 6 months, so I really don't know where that came from. Both dogs have kind of been giving me a run for my money, but I'm amping up the training, which has been helping.
Oh, and the sagging part of the roof of the patio totally broke yesterday. I'll have to take a picture. It was kind of funny. Nick said he'd call one of his friends to come fix it and make sure it won't happen again. It was pretty amusing though, and a whole bunch of water gushed everywhere because we've had lots of rain lately (severe thunderstorms...kinda cool). And here's to another week...
3 comments:
Isn't it really weird when you realize you are used to it? I was almost embarrassed, like I didn't love my husband enough to not roll around on the floor crying all of the time, haha!
Glad you are doing well!
Stay strong sweet Court! And I love the new look of your blog!
:)
One more week down, and one more week closer to summer! Yeah!
Post a Comment