Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Couple of Pictures

I realized I never posted pictures of my new skylight in the patio (HA!) and the gorgeous flowers Nick got me for our anniversary. So here they are:

Ya, like the huge gaping hole?!


Another view



My pretty flowers!!!


Today was the last day of testing for the entire year, WOOHOO! It was so nice to get back to my normal schedule. The day went by soooo much faster! And tomorrow is finally Friday!!! I have another good weekend ahead of me, but hopefully it's not as crazy as last weekend!!! And I'm super excited that tomorrow is the start of May!!! That means summer break is on the horizon, woo!!!


2 comments:

R.A.B. said...

Maybe we can be handy and fix your skylight. We have a ladder now. I don't have the Job Fair, so how about 12:45 or 2:20???

Dan said...

WOW - gorgeous flowers! Way to go Nick!