Sunday, May 17, 2009

Battle Buddies

I had so much fun last night! I hung out with Alice and Rachel and we ordered Chinese food and watched one of the greatest 80s movies ever- Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!! I'm so excited I found great girls like those two. We have so much fun together just hanging out and laughing. I honestly don't remember the last time I've laughed so hard, especially since Nick left.

I've only had a few close female friends in my life, and its always been something I felt I was missing out on, and have prayed a lot about. And now I have two great "battle buddies" (friends who you get through a deployment with), who I not only get to hang out with on a consistent basis, but do a Bible study with! I am so grateful to God for answering my prayers for close female friends and a Bible study. I don't know how I'd get through this deployment otherwise.


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that movie! SJP was sooo young in it!