I wish I could say it was single digits until my husband comes home on R&R or "for good", but alas, that number is still in the 100s. No, its single digits until school is out for the summer!!! We are officially to 7.5 days (I have a half day on Saturday, June 6th...ew) left!!! YAY! Don't get me wrong, I love the kids and enjoy my job, but it really needs to be summer already. Its hot, the days are really long...it is time!
And, of course, I was spoiled with a wonderful 3-day weekend this past weekend, so now it really seems like I should be done. At least the end is in sight!!! Almost....there....
2 comments:
YAY for single digits until school's out!!!
When is R&R "supposed to be"?
If it makes you feel any better I'm like 1-2 days out form R&R yet I still have no idea when he's actually going to show up....
Post a Comment