The boys have been keeping me busy, but in a good way. Ruf has been eating like a champ and swallowing his antibiotics without food. I'm way proud of him. And I've been wearing Scout out more by putting his backpack on him during our walks. I meant to take a picture of him wearing it today, but forgot. I'll put one up soon! I also have tried to take a picture of his new trick- catching ice- but he doesn't quite want to cooperate on camera. Oh, and I forgot my treats on my walk yesterday, but both dogs sat at every corner without food motivation!!! I have such good boys! Oh, and Rufus was in full-on hunting mode last night. Somehow I gecko got in my room (its ok, they're cute & harmless) and Ruf was watching its every move!
Honestly, not too much else going on. I've been thoroughly enjoying the new season of So You Think You Can Dance (LOVE it!), and I should have a fairly busy weekend between a "coffee" (this one is a BBQ), walking in Relay for Life and church. I'm excited for summer just for the opportunity to be lazy!
2 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going well your way.
I can't wait until summer either! Yeah! One more week. You can do it!
Post a Comment