And on to the subject of this post...my dad called me last night to let me know that my oldest sister had been admitted into the hospital with pre-term labor. She is due in July with Baby #3, and he is trying to come out early!!! So, any prayers for him and for my sister would be greatly appreciated. Thankfully, my niece & nephew are well-taken care of by my parents, so that is not a stress on my sister and brother-in-law. Things seem to be pretty under control, but he still has 11 weeks to go till full term, so we definitely don't want the little guy coming out this soon (plus, I was planning on coming home in July to meet him!!!). My brother-in-law set up a blog if you want more info, or to stay in the loop.
I'm excited to say though that we just found out he is a boy and will be named Luke Palmer Smiley! LOVING the name! My sister and brother-in-law didn't find out the gender of their last two and didn't reveal a single hint of the names until they were born, so this is a surprise, but I definitely understand their desire to pray for him by name. So, pray that we don't meet my new nephew Luke until July!
2 comments:
Prayers are coming your way. Zoe and Zane were 10 weeks early!!! As for the pool, here's the trick I use with our dogs. Keep the old one and put it outside the new one. Then if they get a hankering to bite it, it only bites the old one! Wa-la. It lasted ALL SUMMER last year after I used this trick. :)
Stay in there little one!
Post a Comment