I watched 4 of the 8 Halloween-themed movies I thought of for my Halloween movie marathon. I'm a huge chicken and hate scary movies, so these are all non scary, and actually pretty funny for the most part. I was surprised I came up with so many: Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2, Young Frankenstein, Shaun of the Dead, Sleepy Hollow, and Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
I may continue my movie marathon, even though it's no longer Halloween, because all of these movies are awesome. I have to say though, one of my ultimate favorites is Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It became one of our Halloween traditions 2 years ago. If you have never seen it (or any of the Wallace & Gromit movies), please do. I swear, it is not just for Animation nerds like me. It makes me laugh out loud, even though I've seen it a million times. The director described it as a "vegetarian horror movie", love it! If you like British humor, (Shaun of the Dead falls in that category) you will totally enjoy it. And Claymation/stop motion Animation is really cool, even though I don't think I'd ever have the patience to do it (they move the clay mere millimeters for each frame, and only film seconds per day). It's totally entertaining, fun, and visually gorgeous.
Here are some Halloweeny pictures from my fun night:
2 comments:
Yea! Sounds like a fun Halloween - and great costume and decorations!!
Glad you had a great halloween!
Post a Comment