Sunday, November 15, 2009

Southern Hospitality

My awesome friend Alice came back in town for the weekend! Her mom and grandmother came with her and we all went out to lunch after church. It was sooo good to see Alice and get to know some of her family. We now have a standing invitation if we're ever in Memphis. Gotta love that Southern hospitality. They even treated me to lunch! So sweet! We also went to one of the fun division museums on post and looked at all the cool Cav stuff.

Alice is coming back in about 2 weeks, thank goodness! I was reminded today of how much I miss hanging out with her. It was nice talking about all the fun things (yoga, bible study, etc) we're going to do when she gets back. So, not only do I get my hubby back soon, I get one of my best friends too. YAY! Now if only she weren't moving away in July...although she'll only be about 3 hours away.


1 comment:

corkyshell said...

Good friends are truly a blessing! Glad she is coming back to hang out!