We are a military family currently living in California so that Nick can attend graduate school
We have two beautiful boys and are pursuing God's call to adopt a child from China
James 1:37
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Scatterbrained
So much to do, so little time! I'm really not stressed or anything, but I feel like from the time I wake up in the morning, I have all these little tasks running through my head. There are a million little things I need to do, or have forgotten to do. I feel like it never ends. But, I guess I could be going crazy from boredom, so I'd much rather have it this way. It sure makes the days go by quicker when I'm (at least mentally) running from one thing to the next!
1 comment:
Getting excited for you!
Post a Comment