Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update on Nick

I got an E-mail from Nick this morning saying he was on his way to Kuwait! Woohoo! I haven't heard anything since, so I'm hoping it all went smoothly. Hopefully it won't be more than a few days before he is on his way here!!!

It's getting a little bit more real. I got excited butterflies all last night when I would realize he was on his first leg of the trip home!!! There's no real way of knowing when exactly he'll be on his way here, but hopefully it won't take too long. It will get really real when I'll get the official phone call that his flight has left Kuwait!!!

We're on the way at least though!!! YAY! I'll be sure to update when I know more!

3 comments:

KLutz said...

Wooohoo!! You're getting SO close!!

R.A.B. said...

YEAH!!!!! So excited for you!

Julie Danielle said...

YAY! How exciting for you :)