Monday, November 16, 2009

Productivity

I totally kicked butt today and painted the entire guest bathroom! I now have paint all over my hands though, despite several washings. I might have to wash them in paint thinner, goody. I'll still probably have some touch-ups, but the bathroom is probably about 90-95% done. Go me! It is amazing how much quicker it went, but it's also significantly smaller than our master bathroom. I'm really happy to have crossed another major thing off of my to-do list. Nick's homecoming date has been trying to sneak up on me! But now, I think I have a pretty good handle on things.

I also decided to go to Yoga today, which was a good call. I tried to go once 2 weeks ago, but they were transitioning teachers and didn't have one yet. But the new teacher has started and it's gonna be a good workout - apparently she teaches "Power Yoga", nice.

Otherwise, I'm just keeping busy. Oh, I forgot, I also got some significant Christmas shopping done this weekend. I went to a local Holiday Bazaar with R.A.B. and picked up some cool presents for my family, yay! I'm nowhere near being done with Christmas shopping, but hey, progress is progress!


1 comment:

corkyshell said...

Yeah for painting the guest room! Ahhh and paint on the hands, drives me crazy.