We are a military family currently living in California so that Nick can attend graduate school
We have two beautiful boys and are pursuing God's call to adopt a child from China
James 1:37
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
2.5 Year Anniversary
So I realized today that I'm getting a really good 2.5 year anniversary present! I'll be getting him home exactly 2.5 years after we were married! Normally we don't celebrate 1/2 year anniversaries, but Nick was gone for our actual anniversary, and I think there well definitely be reason to celebrate!
So, not too much longer. Which is good because I'm getting really antsy, and there's only so much that will distract me from the fact that he's ALMOST home!!! He should be preparing to leave Kuwait tomorrow night, WOO!
Not too much to report otherwise. I realized I never took pictures of our guest bathroom after I painted it. And I put up Christmas decorations yesterday, yay! So here are some pictures:
Looks pretty good if I do say so myself
The painting in this picture is what inspired the color. It's the beach where we stayed on our honeymoon
Our front door
The mantel with the dogs' stocking. I'm working on Nick's & mine
The kitchen table- I'm trying to find a good Army nutcracker too (that one's a cowboy)
1 comment:
CUTE!!! So glad he'll be here in time for his b-day, your anniversary, and CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment