So, now we should be totally good to go to Georgia in the fall! Not that we were really waiting on this promotion list, but it's nice to have it confirmed on paper that he will actually be promoted to Captain since we are going to Captain's Career Course, after all!
I've also been looking into potential churches in Georgia since my friend just moved out there. At first, I googled a few recommendations I got from a friend from the area, and nothing really sounded all that great. Needless to say, a little discouraging. But, I searched again the other day, and realized there were multiple churches in the area with the same name and I was looking at the wrong one. The right one looks absolutely fabulous and has all sorts of great small groups/Sunday schools and is totally on par theologically with what we're looking for.
I really just wanted to go to a duplicate of our church here in Texas and it looks like I found it! Woohoo! All that discouragement was for nothing. Just further proof that God is in control and will work out the details.
3 comments:
Congrats on his promotion!
congrats on his promotion, that's super exciting!
Congrats to him on the promotion! That is awesome!
Post a Comment