Nick had never played before, and I'd played once, but surprisingly, we held our own (on easy). I definitely felt like a rocker chick banging on those drums. What can I say; I have rhythm. Here are some pictures (since Alice finally put them on Facebook):
It was just a great night of hanging out with friends. The pizza, and funny movie (Shaun of the Dead) definitely helped too.
When Nick & I were driving home, all I could think about was how much we're going to miss them when they move. And it's coming up fast! They will probably be taking off at the beginning of June. Thankfully, they'll only be in San Antonio, but still. We won't get to have fun nights like that nearly as often. We can only hope the Army will reunite us again sometime soon! Until then, we will definitely have to have more awesome nights like this before they go.



No comments:
Post a Comment