In other news, Nick went "outside the wire" for the first time today and it sounded pretty successful. He didn't tell me about it beforehand, which was probably good. Honestly though, I'm not all that worried about the area he's in, so I don't know how nervous I would have been. I can't wait until he gets internet though (anytime now!). And, when I go on vacation with my family next week, the time difference is only going to be 7 hours, so that will be really nice.
School starts back up on Monday. I just E-mailed all of my teachers to let them know I'll be out. The kids are not going to be very happy with me when I get back! But this should be the only other time I miss all year, unless I'm ridiculously sick again. I would have been ready to go back to work at this point, but I definitely can't complain about another week off!
No comments:
Post a Comment