Anyway, as you can probably tell from the title of my post, I did not have a very good New Years Day. I got my first (and hopefully only!) hangover and had a really upset stomach allll day. I maybe started feeling better a couple of hours ago. It was not fun. I never plan on drinking that much ever again. I blame it on all the delicious wine...my in-laws live in wine country, and it was soo good! But it was definitely my fault. I wasn't paying enough attention to how much I was drinking and went a few glasses over my limit (obviously).
I'm kind of embarrassed that it happened at all and deeply regretted going over my limit. Thats totally not my personality and I am proud of the fact that it took me until almost 23 to experience it. But ya, it'll never happen again. It couldn't have happened at a better place though (my in-laws took good care of me) and I'm really glad I'm feeling better. I have never felt that awful in my life. It was miserable. My mother-in-law compared it to morning sickness...great, can't wait for that to happen eventually, ha ha!
The party last night was fun. All of the neighbors come by and its just hanging out drinking good win and eating good food. It was weird not having Nick here (we've come to this party together for the last 2 years), but it wasn't unbearable or anything. And he did call (since I'm never up that late), so I got to help ring in the New Year for him and he helped ring it in for me. Overall fun night, bad morning. But now I'm good.
No comments:
Post a Comment