I'm continuing to check stuff off my to-do list and finally got a dr's appointment after 3 phone calls. Ya, my doctor apparently has one appointment a week that is after 4pm (I get off work at 3:30) and apparently the type of appointment I wanted to make was not compatible. I finally got the appointment though, yay! Gotta love free health care!
I'm getting Nick's Valentine's Day package ready and I'm going to either send it off tomorrow or Monday. I'm getting pretty excited about it! I bought a couple of gifts (some candy & stuff), I'm making him a mix CD (which I'm totally loving) and I'm going to wrap the inside of the box with some Valentine's wrapping paper, yay!
Nick told me today not to look at his E-mail or the credit card statement because he bought my gifts. Eek! Thats going to be a tough one! I caught myself today as I was about to check his E-mails (I just look to make sure there isn't anything important). And I habitually check the credit card statement and my mint.com budget and stuff. I'm really going to have to try hard to not ruin the surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment