So Murphy's Law of deployment has struck for the first time. I was on the phone with my mom and the dogs were in the backyard. Rufus was barking a bunch, so I went to check on them and couldn't find Scout (the Lab). Ya, he had squeezed through the fence AGAIN (not the first time this has happened, unfortunately)!!! He came right to me, but wouldn't budge through the fence, so I had to push another board out and pull him through. Good times. I reallly wish we had the nails on our side of the fence...it would make it a whole lot easier to fix. For now, I put Nick's giant gun case up to block the loose boards until I can repair the fence tomorrow in the light. Thankfully, I was able to laugh at this recurring annoyance and I'm not as moody as yesterday. Maybe its because Rufus didn't destroy anything today, yay! I'll let you know if my attitude changes once I actually try to repair the fence though.
At work today it was "Snuggle Up With a Good Book Day", so all the kids brought blankets and stuffed animals and wore their PJs. We were allowed to join in the festivities too, so I wore my PJs too! It was pretty fun and all the staff enjoyed making jokes like "wow, you didn't get dressed for work today?". Pretty funny! Tomorrow the kids have the day off (they get 5 days off this weekend...we get 3), which I'm kind of happy about. Although today was fun, they were a little rowdy! I could definitely use a long weekend. Oh, and I get to sleep in an hour tomorrow morning, woohoo!
1 comment:
Oh no!!! It is ALMOST the weekend!!
Post a Comment