Today was kind of one of those days where my patience was running thin. It was just a long day. The kids were a little rowdy at school and then I had to go on post for a doctor's appointment and then there was traffic. I'm just tired. Even now, Scout is barking and Rufus doesn't understand that my pillows aren't his and I'm just spent. I'm just about ready to crawl in bed though. At least tomorrow is Friday, yay!!!
I've gotten a few calls about Nick's truck. One guy even made me an offer, but it was a little low, so I had to say no. I'm glad I'm getting a few calls, but I just wanna sell the thing already. Its one of those things I wish Nick would've had time to do before he left. But, I have to suck it up and in the end, it'll be worth it.
Alright, time to relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment