Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How Did I Forget This?

So you know I must've been fried yesterday from my day with the Kindergarteners, because I realized this morning that I completely forgot to write about the most eventful part of my day.

So there I am, doing a little science experiment with the kids, when all of a sudden, one of the kids points and says "What's that?". I looked up toward the ceiling and there was something coming out of one of the air vents. I thought it was one of the kids messing around, so I didn't think much of it...until it started moving! Um yeah, there was a SNAKE coming out of the air vent! It was just a little garter snake, so nothing really to worry about, but since when are there snakes crawling up in the air ducts?! I calmly called the office & told them the situation, but by the time they showed up to take care of it, it had slithered back up.

Ya, how did I forget to mention that yesterday?!

Today was back to normal at work, thank goodness.


4 comments:

Herding Chaos said...

EWWWWW I would have been pissing in my pants!!!!!!! I Hate snakes

R.A.B. said...

WOW! Go you!!! Today was much better for me, too. :) Does 1:05 showing work for you on Saturday? We could meet at the theatre at 12:45 ish. Av will probably have to be there a bit earlier and I don't want to drag you early, plus we need to go to Old Navy after that...unless you just want to go to those places with us and SHOP. :)

Kristen said...

EWWWW!!! That is gross!

Anonymous said...

Haha! OMG! I bet your class went crazy!