I had kind of a cranky night last night and this morning wasn't much better. I just had like no patience and the dogs were driving me nuts (barking, playing, etc). And I was trying to mess with our wireless & I thought I screwed it up. So that was frustrating! Thankfully, we're all good today & I successfully linked our TiVos, wooo! I know, I'm a dork. I was really excited though.
I got to talk to Nick for a long time this morning too, which was awesome. We had a lot of frustrations getting ahold of each other this week, so it was much needed.
Oh, and I may or may not have mentioned on here that I was thinking about working summer school, but I just found out its going until mid-July and I'm planning on being in California for the month of July (because I have time off & my sister is having a baby!). I was kind of stressing about the decision to work, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about it anymore! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment