View from the porch
Another view picture
Moi
Sunset
In front of Nick's perfect house (it belongs to family friends)My brother has like 700 more pictures, but most of them were from before I got there and I couldn't choose! There were too many good ones. But ya, it was a totally relaxing and nice vacation. The only thing that would've made it better would've been Nick. He has actually never been up there in the (almost) 6 years we've been together. One day soon though, definitely! It was a little chilly (we got a little snow, although it didn't stick), but overall great. I wish I could go back!
Still feeling a little sick...my throat is a little sore & I have a headache on and off. Hopefully I can get some extra sleep tonight & nip this thing in the bud.
Still feeling a little sick...my throat is a little sore & I have a headache on and off. Hopefully I can get some extra sleep tonight & nip this thing in the bud.
1 comment:
oooo pretty pics! Looks so relaxing! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment