So things have been fairly boring around here lately. So I was excited when my friend from work asked if I wanted to walk my dogs with her at the park this evening. So we got all packed up in the car and met her over there. Unfortunately, her dog was smaller than I thought (he's a schnauzer, must be a mini) and Scout absolutely does not like small dogs, and her dog definitely didn't like him back. We adopted him from a rescue when he was 3 (he's 4 now), so who knows where that came from. So, after 5 minutes of growling and barking (oh, and Rufus slipping out of his collar...luckily its not the first time that has happened and its easy to get it back on him), we headed back home. I think part of it was due to the fact that my dogs are both neutered and her dog wasn't. I'm just disappointed because it was something fun and active to look forward to. We're gonna walk sans dogs soon at least, but its lame that our dogs can't get along. And I don't know what to do about Oh well.
Yesterday was pretty interesting. I don't know what's going on, but I'm hoping its just allergies gone crazy. I went to sleep with one eye bothering me and woke up to the other one bright red. All the kids thought I had pink eye (its gotten better since so I think I'm good). Oh, and I managed to forget my lunch at home so I had to eat cafeteria food! Thankfully we were having pizza so it wasn't too bad. I'm just out of it I guess. Here's hoping the rest of the week goes by a little faster!
In other news, I think my taxes are finally on their way to getting done, yay! That's one less thing I have to worry about. Oh, and I got my state inspection on my car done yesterday. I think my to-do list is finally getting smaller! Now if only Nick's truck would magically fix itself...
No comments:
Post a Comment