So maybe I'm not really going to be updating today either. I had quite the interesting afternoon/evening (I believe it added up to 2.5 hours total) involving Nick's car dying on post and having to call not one, but two times for roadside assistance. I'm finally home & the car is parked out front. Oh, and my neighbor (who I just met tonight) is a mechanic and offered to look at the car tomorrow. Its been a long night & I'm gonna scarf down dinner and head to bed. I promise, tomorrow I will really try to update! I should have time, unless something crazy happens like tonight. Its been one of those weeks.
2 comments:
Ya know, sometimes crap happens. Take care of yourself and get it all sorted out. You can update us when you want :)
I hope your neighbor can help you out. Sucks that you had to call assistance TWICE.
Hope the rest of your week flows by smoothly!
Post a Comment