So as I was writing my last post, I realized both dogs were outside...and it was a little quiet. And if you have 2 crazy dogs, quiet is definitely not good. And this afternoon when I came home from work, I noticed
yet another hole in my fence. And this time its an actual hole (I think it was the wind this time). Rufus actually escaped once into my neighbor's yard (a different one this time) earlier, but he's small and comes back really easily. This time it was both dogs. Thankfully Scout was really excited to come back in, so he squeezed through really quick, but wow. Its a sign of how crazy this week was that I'm not even phased. I'm just laughing to myself at how ridiculous this week has been. Good times.
2 comments:
I hope you have a very, very relaxing weekend! Sounds like you deserve it!
Noooooooo!!!! Hang in there, I hope you have an uneventful weekend!
Post a Comment