Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pretty Boring

So things are pretty boring around here. Work is fine, gets me through the day a lot quicker. We got through another TAKS day (yesterday), but this time it was only 5th grade, so I didn't have to cover a class (THANK GOODNESS!). Otherwise, nothing exciting going on. I've kind of just been in the routine and things are just normal. No dog escapes this week, woo! Oh, there was one kind of interesting thing that happened this week. My awesome neighbor randomly and unexpectedly mowed my front lawn for me! I kept hearing the lawnmower outside & was so confused, but he just did it & left. So nice of him! I was planning paying him to do it soon too! I'll have him do the back once I kill all of the evil weeds that keep springing up!!! Anyway, here are a few pictures So, I thought I'd put up a few pictures:

My blooming herb garden!

One of the stools I built this weekend for the patio

My full patio set! Should I get another 2 stools? I'm thinking about it...

So ya, that's about it! Oh, and we get Friday off this week because it's a "Bad Weather Make-up Day" and we never had to cancel school this year! YAY, can't wait!!!


2 comments:

Dan said...

WOW! Very impressive sweetie! You DO have a green thumb! Well and a hammer hand as well -- the stools look awesome (I'd get two more if you can!). I know Nick is proud of you as well!
Love ya!
Dad

megan said...

HOLY CRAP! You built that?!

Wanna build me a set too! :-) :-) :-)

And that was so nice of your neighbor!