Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!! I woke up to an e-card from Nick this morning that made me laugh. First of all, it was Hoops and Yoyo which are pretty much the best e-cards you can find (my dad loves them!) because they're hilarious! And secondly, the message said this:

Hey baby,
Even though we don't have any real babies yet, the boys asked me to send you a Mother's Day card for them (that's what all the barking has been about). So just imagine that all the barking is just them very sweetly asking you to feed them, walk them, and love them.
Love you tons, Nick


Too funny and cute! So that's what all the barking has been about, ha ha! Scout has been very vocal this morning. He must just want me to have a really good day. No real big plans today except for church and calling my mom when its not ridiculously early there.

Oh, and my neighbor mowed my front lawn yesterday, yay! I said I'd hire him to do it, but I don't know if he'll let me pay him. The backyard is in dire need of a good mow (its like a forest back there), so hopefully he'll take care of that soon too. My city "inspection" isn't until Wednesday, so I'll be good to go by then.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms or soon-to-be-moms! And I can't forget my fellow dog moms too!


2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, that was too cute!! He's a keeper!

That was really nice of your neighbor to mow your lawn!

Stephanie said...

Your hubs is adorable! Happy Mother's Day! I'm sure your fur-babies wanted you have a super special day! :)