Yes, I know, I'm a little crazy. But I love getting the routine stuff done and out of the way so I can relax and enjoy myself and get to bed at a normal hour. And, I actually work out while watching TV which is pretty nice, if you ask me! I can't tell you how happy I am that tomorrow is supposed to be a normal day (although I have bible study, so I might get to bed a little late...hmm). It just feels like there aren't enough hours in the day and the chores take precedence, ew.
Today I had to go straight from work to a dentist appointment. Then, after that, I went and picked up Nick's truck from the shop (YAY! And it was $100 cheaper than I thought, which is always nice) and promptly put it online at autotrader.com because I want that baby gone!!! Then all of my chores ensued (plus preparing for trash Tuesday) and the next thing I know, its time for bed! PHEW! I don't know how people work full time and have a family. It is far too much with just me and the dogs!!!
Although I can't complain too much because a lot of my time this afternoon was spent talking to the hubby :). I think we're going to go to Lake Tahoe or Big Sur or something for his Block Leave (30 days or so off after his deployment). We originally were going to go to the Caribbean or something, but a nice, relaxing snowy (it will be winter, even in California) vacation that we can drive to is sounding pretty nice right about now!
Alright, I really should be heading off to bed...
4 comments:
Oooh, you do wii fit too. I just got mine recently and have been pretty bad about it. What are you favorite things to do on it? I like the yoga and boxing so far. I need to get into more of a routine on it. It definately makes you hurt if you do the right things! We were also talking about vacations and were thinking something like the carribean but I am leaning more toward a more local thing as well. It's less expensive and we have beautiful mountains just a few hours away. A cabin in the mountains with a hot tub would be so awesome right now. I hope you guys get to go and you get back on your routine soon!
Do you have any tips on what to do on the wii fit? Do you have any sort of routine on it? I have it but lately I have not been using it at all! At first I was so motivated to unlock everything but that has worn off now, even though I still have more to unlock.
Have you tried listing the truck on craigslist? We sold our car QUICK on there. Or see if there is a site for your area on bookoo.com. We sold another car on there in about 5 minutes. Good luck!!!!
Uh oh, I didn't know the Wii Fit give guilt trips! Good news on the truck though!
That's good the truck got fixed! I need to work out so bad! I'm all about some wii fit!
Post a Comment