Today a third neighbor offered to mow my lawn, and I finally gave in. When I went to the hardware store, I got some grass seed, and I wasn't sure which kind of grass I have. I thought it might be this one kind, which is a form of "wild grass", and he confirmed it. So, what looks like weeds all over my front lawn is actually grass. Who would've thunk it. I think I still have a few actual weeds in there, so we'll see when it gets longer again. But, for now, my front lawn looks nice, and I'm happy about that. Don't worry, I still have the back lawn to occupy my time, with it's ivy-like weeds everywhere...awesome. I like weeding back there better though because the dogs can come hang out with me. So it's all good.
Ok, random rant, but one of my all-time favorite shows is The Amazing Race. I have watched every single season without fail, and we are now on season 15. Oh yes. Well, 60 Minutes comes on before The Amazing Race, and it went over by 45 minutes yesterday!!! I find this especially hilarious because they named their show 60 Minutes. When I told Nick this he said "It's not 105 Minutes!". So now, my TiVo is set to record the entire hour after The Amazing Race. I don't understand how CBS can let a news show totally screw up their Sunday night lineup. I can understand going over by like maybe 5 minutes, but 45?! Shows should not start at 45 minutes past the hour, thank you very much. Rant over.
3 comments:
60 Minutes always runs late because of the 3pm football games running well past 6pm.
I am a football fan and a 60 minutes fan so it never starts on time!
It did that all they time last year and it aggravated me so much. I didn't realize there was a new one already. Now I have to catch up.
Ummm, LOVE hobby lobby! I'm glad you could take advantage of their sale!
Post a Comment