We are a military family currently living in California so that Nick can attend graduate school
We have two beautiful boys and are pursuing God's call to adopt a child from China
James 1:37
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Seriously?
Oh great. I just found out that when the guys who textured my walls moved my toilet, they broke a piece that will now cost me $200 to get fixed. That is, if they can fix it the easy way, not the hard (and obviously way more expensive) way. And of course, my home warranty doesn't cover people breaking stuff (um, why did I get that anyway?). Awesome. I called the guy who textured the walls to let him know & I think I'll get some money from him, but not that much. Is this deployment over yet? I'm so over this.
No comments:
Post a Comment