So far it hasn't been too boring since Nick left. Or at least as boring as I thought it would be. I'm trying to figure out a routine for myself though to help the days go by a little faster. I found out about a free yoga class on post that I'm going to check out and if I like it, that's 3 times a week. I'm also debating volunteering someplace. I really want to walk dogs at the no-kill shelter in town, but I'm worried it's just going to break my heart too much. So, this weekend, I'm gonna look at my options and kind of make a gameplan for each week. As much as I think I can probably get by watching TV, running errands, and working on the house (I might be crazy, but I'm thinking about possibly texturing the walls in our bathroom myself...eek), I feel like I should actually be doing something good with my time. So who knows.
Still haven't heard from Nick, which is surprising. I'm thinking he might be stuck in Kuwait or something, but who knows. It's kind of rough going from having him home for 2 weeks to no communication, but I guess it's helped me get back to this form of "normal". I miss him like crazy though.
Oh, and I swear an R&R update will come soon (hopefully tomorrow). I just realized that most of our pictures are on Nick's computer, so those might have to wait a little bit, but I'll do what I can.
2 comments:
We textured our bathroom walls...they don't look perfect, but it was good enough for a rental house. :)
Glad the first day went well. I hope you hear from him soon!
Post a Comment