We are a military family currently living in California so that Nick can attend graduate school
We have two beautiful boys and are pursuing God's call to adopt a child from China
James 1:37
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Halloween
So I finally decided what to be for Halloween (or rather the Halloween battalion coffee coming up this weekend)! After a mental inventory of my closet (because I'm cheap and don't really want to buy a costume), I realized I had a tie-dye shirt from work last year. Add to that a pair of old flare jeans with a hole in the knee and voila! I'm going to be a hippie. I'm thinking about trying to find a peace sign necklace and a hippie head band (lucky for me, they're all the rage!). I'm also thinking about painting some flowers or something on the jeans or possibly my face. Pretty creative if I do say so myself!
2 comments:
Sounds exciting! :) Yay for finding a costume in your own closet!
Hey! At least you know what you're going as. I still don't have a clue and it's getting close!
Post a Comment