Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Keeping Busy

Not too much to report around here. I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping myself busy, which is awesome (thank you God for answering that prayer)! I found out about a free Yoga class on post 3 days a week, and went for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good and I even found myself sweating a bit. I'm definitely going to try to hit that up as much as possible.

I've also spent endless hours attempting to pull all of the weeds out of my lawn. I swear, it's about 90% weeds. The front looks absolutely terrible. The weeds are about a foot long and are placed about every 6 inches. Unfortunately, I've been spending a lot more time in the back because the dogs can keep me company. But, I'm working on it. It's so ridiculous and time consuming though. I've pulled up so much dirt and the roots of these things go down so far. So, I'm sweaty and covered in mud by the end of it. Good times. But, I refuse to mow weeds, especially if the roots are as far down as I've found. I think this has the potential to replace removing wallpaper as the most tedious and time consuming project I've undertaken. But at least I'm busy!

Not too much going on otherwise. I have little projects and errands here and there. So ya, things are pretty good, just not very exciting to blog about. But I am definitely not complaining. I really haven't been overly bored yet, woohoo!!!


3 comments:

CLR said...

oh yes, the landscaping work! it will DEFINITELY give you something to do! keep at it, it's worth it!

corkyshell said...

Yoga DOES make you sweat! And cry if you are somewhat out of shape like I am now. I use to to be so good at it...sigh!

Glad you're keeping busy :)

lola said...

Oh I HATE weeding. I get so frustrated because it seems like an endless freaking battle. I love yoga though -- yay for the free class!