Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweatpants Kind of Day

Today, I got up and walked the dogs, getting dressed in my sweatpants for Yoga. Some contractors were supposed to show up and texture the walls in our bathroom (the one with all the wallpaper I took off) but I thought it might not take very long. Well, it ended up taking a few hours, so I missed Yoga, but the sweatpants definitely stayed on (and are still on).

Frankly though, I'm perfectly alright with it all because it was all gloomy today and I feel like I'm on the verge of a cold (yuck). So it turned into a sweatpants kind of day, and gave me an excuse to laze around with the dogs. And my bathroom looks awesome too!


2 comments:

Heather said...

I love sweatpants kind of days!! And it seems I have them a LOT since about the only place I go about 3 times a week is the gym.

R.A.B. said...

Yeah for the bathroom. Wish I could have worn sweatpants. Can't wait for you to help in my classroom. :)